The Renthal Fatbar has the following features...
- 1 1/8” (28.6mm) large diameter clamping area
- Tapered wall construction to 7/8” (22.2mm) allows fitment of standard grips and controls
- Braceless design
- 7010 T6 Aluminium. Renthal has exclusive rights to this specifically developed
alloy, for the manufacture of handlebars.
- Shot peened surface finish to help prevent fatigue failure
- Knurled grip area increases bonding between bars and grips
- No Kurling in clamping area as this could cause a stress riser and lead
to fatigue failure
- Anodising – a 15 step anodising process forms an integral coating giving
protection against corrosion
- Laser etched positioning grid
- Available in a variety of bends and colours to offer a custom fit on the bike
- Bar pad sold separately